How can I Plan Adequately
for my Child with Disabilities?

It does take extra care and planning and consultations with one’s attorney to adequately provide for a child with disabilities. An inheritance left directly to the child may disqualify her/him from a host of means-tested government programs. The alternative is a special needs trust which provides income for the ”extras” of life – travel, therapy, or dental expenses for example.